Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Wish List (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Version 1.1 - thanks, and small wish

Thank you for the updated load dialogue in V1.1. Much more user friendly.   The vector load is waaay nicer now. I have one wish: I would fi…

Started by Ernest McCrank

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Scan & Solve for surface and poly-surface.

Hello,I did some tests on a roof of a board of a yacht of 12 tons.During the construction of the glass-resin shell I found it very convenie…

Started by Germano Pecoraro

9 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

New features?

What I really want to see from SNS is something that will not only show stress and stretching and such, but will actually show the 'breakin…

Started by Christopher Jarid Burt

1 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Scan&Solve

Data mapping from CFD analysis result for FSI

Hello!,   I have interested in the SnS solver for the stress analysis. One of my main concerns is a fluid-structure interaction. First of a…

Started by young s.

0 Mar 5, 2011

S&S for other software than Rhino

I've just attended to a webinar about SpaceClaim 2011 and its new functionalities about STL and the possibility to work directly on 3dm for…

Started by Matteo Pellizzoni

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Matteo Pellizzoni

Other types of linear elastic solution

Most of "style" designer will not need it, but I think that engineers would like to be able to run a modal analysis (and then a "contrained…

Started by Matteo Pellizzoni

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Amit

Triangolar loads

Hi,currently you can only apply uniform loads;you should think of the triangular loads, such as occurs in the beam-wall connections (onplat…

Started by Germano Pecoraro

1 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

how can i "bake" a deflected solution?

its seems that i cant create or "bake" a deflected geometry? i was hoping to use this tool to create some catenary systems like Gaudi, but…

Started by manuel.a7

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ian Boyd

bending moment

We are looking to use SnS for designing nodes in large steelstructures (buildings). We could use the applied forces out of our other calcul…

Started by Piet Lelieur

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Michael Freytag

Work 64 bit

When S & S will work with Rhino 64-bit?

Started by Mauro Gatti

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service