Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Materials Definition File

Hello everyone!   I have tried editing the materials file in Notepad but SnS cannot parse my edited version, no matter how carefully I try…

Started by Ian Boyd

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Ian Boyd

Thin wall tube structures

I guess it goes against the theory of how Scan-and-Solve works, but structures made out of bent and welded thin tubing aren't the most conv…

Started by James Carruthers

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by James Carruthers

SNS not wokring on Lightweight Extrusion Objects

Hi, I just downloaded the latest sns beta and I find that Scan and solve doesn't work on the new lightweight extrusion objects in Rhino V5.…

Started by Roland M

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Roland M

Upload files in discussion does not work here

Even for small files, the wheel spins forever.Chrome here, under Win 7 64 bits. Cheers, -- Olivier

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Report does not display the load values

Hi ! I tried real hard to find where the load values were displayed in the html report, but I couldn't find them.Just a screenshot with th…

Started by Olivier Suire

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Olivier Suire

Loading according to the expected deformation

Hi, can you help me with load of my model? I'm trying to load it according to the expected deformation. On this picture i show, what should…

Started by Lubos Polak

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lubos Polak

solid

Hi,I have tried to do some more tests, but SnS doesnt start with selected polysurface?Something wrong with a solid created with Command: _C…

Started by Zoran

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

SnS crash

Hi,I was defining a custom material and haven't placed the vertical separators in the materials.txt file at the exact position which caused…

Started by Hrvoje Petrovic

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

There is something wrong with the concrete material failure criterion

Hi,all: There is something wrong with the concrete material failure criterion, the pressure is  2000mpa,and the Material is shown above.  …

Started by Ma SD

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Freytag

Measure stress levels

Hello all,   I'm just starting with Scan-and-solve and i am trying it out on simple shapes. I have one question though: I want to pick a sp…

Started by Tomas Weijers

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ma SD

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service