Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Entering the license code

Hi team  Great to see the product is now launched, I have not found the way to enter the activation key, It seems like I'm on a 17 day eval…

Started by Phil Shapiro

4 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Michael Freytag

How can any one define a pin connection in scan and solve.

I totally understand that we can assume that a pin connection can be a very small surface assigned as a constrain in analysis, but any bett…

Started by Masoud Akbarzadeh

0 Mar 1, 2011

at last!!

hi!...i have been waiting a loooong time for this!!! thank you very much!! i was sick of trying to learn robot sns seems so easy to use! i`…

Started by mario vergara

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by nick g

What can this version do now?

I have been dipping in and out of this forum for a while.   This looks like a very interesting application but can anyone please tell me ho…

Started by Kevin Quigley

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Kevin Quigley

Vacuum vessel déformation

Will Scan&Solve be able to calculate de déformation of Vacuum vessels with local reinforcements and local openings equiped with closing…

Started by Peter Oving

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Latest version not installing on latest V5

As the title says, it's not working on V5-32 on the 5-Jan WIP for me.

Started by James Carruthers

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Michael Freytag

Torque Value

Hello SnS team!   If possible, can you please change the torque value from N.mm into the normal N/m SI unit. This would be much easier to w…

Started by Simon Klopp

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Freytag

Ghosted and X-Ray view!

Hello SnS team! I´ve done the first tests on the new (pre relase) version. I see that you have designed a torque load, but I haven´t teste…

Started by Simon Klopp

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Simon Klopp

Dialog box "Loads"

Hi,one question:dialog box of SnS, "Loads" what's the difference between "force vector for face" and"scalar force for face"?"Scalar force f…

Started by Germano Pecoraro

1 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Freytag

Solving various parts of a model

Can one run a analysis on various solid parts of a model. For example, if I design a boat, i would like to solve the hull + all the frames…

Started by Kobus Potgieter

1 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service