Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Vadim Shapiro's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard, thank you for posting this example and your study of the solution. It is a…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 28, 2010 to A simple test with my cylinder--2

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

"The problem is that you have to *assume* what kind of contact occurs and where it oc…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 22, 2010 to Restraint in 1 direction

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arthur Peltzer

"SnS does not maintain separate geometric model, which means that we would have to up…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 18, 2010 to Wish : Poor man's non linear ?

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by Olivier Suire

"This should be fairly easy ... but the same can be said about a number of different…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 16, 2010 to Hydrostatic Pressure

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Rossen Petrov

"Benjamin, I am not sure about the CCTV diagram, but it seems that you are asking a g…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 10, 2010 to Unroll Srf With Embedded stress info

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

"Emanuele, hopefully you have seen the recently posted video showing how to apply S&a…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 9, 2010 to Import Stl from Optical-Scan

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Emanuele Andalo'

"Well, I am not sure exactly what this object is, but I doubt that you will be able t…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 4, 2010 to SnS on multiple nurb surfaces..?

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

"Ian, thank you for the post! I am just thinking of all the things we could do if we…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Nov 3, 2010 to Exporting model with SnS stress texture for 3D printing

2 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ian Boyd

"Roland, this initial version of Scan&Solve does not handle assemblies, but only…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Oct 29, 2010 to Material list equivalent of Duraluminum and please add to material list

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Roland M

"The next release (coming in up within couple of days) will give you the ability to a…"

Vadim Shapiro replied Oct 29, 2010 to Material list equivalent of Duraluminum and please add to material list

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Roland M

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service