Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Solved by Scan&Solve (39)

Featured Discussions

Dauphin - Frame Redesign with SnS

I have been using SnS for almost a year now (chair manufacturer). The affect on product reliability has been profound though I must qualify…

Started by Ian BoydLatest Reply

Dauphin Human Design Group

Dear Reader   We are using SnS now almost daily to help solve design problems with chair components. That alone saves us money; we can now…

Started by Ian BoydLatest Reply

3rd semester architecture exam FAUM - Multimedia course - using scan and solve in concrete structures

http://multimediosfaum.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/entrega-examen-multimedios/

Started by mario vergaraLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simulation of large buildings around 100metres long. Component ID tags.

I am currently running a simulation for a few large buildings. I have found that my changing my units to 'kilometer' in rhino enables a fas…

Started by Zhenyi

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Michael Freytag

Steel strength

Hi, What is the best way to take into account the different yield strength for steel due to different thickness?Of course the conservative…

Started by Patrik Sundblom

4 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Will Sixel

Stress and strain principal value

Good Morning,   I'm writing to you as it seems to me that something is wrong in the presentation of the value of the value of the principal…

Started by Giovanni Fabroni

1 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Michael Freytag

PRODUCT DESIGN STUDIO 2 - 2015 - "SAPIENZA" UNIVERSITY OF ROME

Hello guys, The prototyping experience for the 14-15 Product design studio 2 students at SAPIENZA University of Rome was focused on concei…

Started by Morgana Arbore

0 Mar 21, 2016

Hinge support for folded plate structure

Is there any example of analysis carried out on folded plate structures using sns? Can this be use to analysis thin plate ?

Started by Chai Chen Chu

5 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Michael Freytag

PRODUCT DESIGN STUDIO 2 - 2014 - "SAPIENZA" UNIVERSITY OF ROME

Hello guys, The reported material refers to the structural analysis of few design objects conceived by Product Design Studio 2 students at…

0 Mar 4, 2015

Master dissertation: integrated structural and geometric modeling: digital relapses of new "meshfree" methods

Hello everyone, I am attaching the tables of my dissertation in Structural Architecture in which I have used S&S to demonstrate the a…

5 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Anna Spangher

Scan&Solve 2014 used in Sailing Yacht Design

VK Yacht http://www.vk-yacht.com is now using Scan&Solve to predict and optimize structural performance of yacht designs For mor…

Started by Scan&Solve

0 Oct 5, 2014

Sculptural connected buildings

I am designing a sculptural complex of buildings and I am using the Scan&Solve plugin in order to evaluate and simulate the weakest and…

Started by David Marco Ciscar

4 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by David Marco Ciscar

Hydrofoil Structural Analysis Solved!

I used the student version of SnS to solve a ship's hydrofoil structural problem.  My professor loved the final solution as well as the mul…

Started by Kyle Miller

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Kyle Miller

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service