Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stress XX, XY etc.

Dear SnS Could someone perhaps give me a heads up on the Stress XX, XY, etc visualisation please? I've looked up and found a convention on…

Started by Ian Boyd

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Boyd

bake section

Hi,  After running SnS, is there a way to bake the sectioning as in the screenshot? thanks in advance.  best  Filipe

Started by Filipe Natalio

4 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Filipe Natalio

how to model

Hi, I am new user SnS and have tried to model some connector in three parts (Blue, Red and Green). Questions are;  1) Not sure if these 3 p…

Started by James Sabmeethavorn

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Scan&Solve

Longitudinal Banding on Thin Skins

I'm running simulations on a thin-walled tank of circular cross-section.  Overall tank diameter is 56 inches, and skin thickness is 0.063 i…

Started by Eric Foy

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Scan&Solve

Upgrade and need license

I did the 3.0 upgrade on June 18 and got a confirmation email saying that I would receive another email with my license number later, after…

Started by Jody Culbert

2 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Jody Culbert

Resolution

Look at the images below.

Started by Marco Romagnoli

1 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

Time consuming

Resolution sure influence the time of calculation. Number of surface of the solid? Also this influence the time? Thank you Marco

Started by Marco Romagnoli

2 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Marco Romagnoli

Partial model results

I have done an analysis of a portion of a steel vessel. The analysis seemed to go well but the results seem incomplete and patch. The attac…

Started by Paul Bury

1 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

Restraints: How to model a hinge support point?

Hello, this is my first try of SnS, I just wanted to check how it works and whether it is suitable to my needs. I have modelled a simple I-…

Started by Jacek Godlewski

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by Jacek Godlewski

defining materials / properties

Hi all, can I define materials myself? If yes, how? I need to do some simulations of moving silicon wafers...

Started by yochanan Zweig

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Scan&Solve

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service