Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Wish List (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loads type

did You plan to add thermal loads (temperature distribution over surfaces) ? if yes, can you anticipate rougly when this will be done ? re…

Started by paolo ronca

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Klaus Stickdorn

fracture

is it possible to simulatea a fracture with sns? solids do deform, but it would be great to simulate their actual fracture area best

Started by mario vergara

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nick

Wish : Edit face to load

If for some reason I alter the solid I have already loaded, there is a chance that the faces which I applied a force to will either disappe…

Started by Olivier Suire

0 May 17, 2013

Reaction Forces

I like to check that my reaction forces for any of my structural analyses. This is for my benefit because I may've applied the loads incorr…

Started by Nick

10 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Freytag

Wish : Poor man's non linear ?

Why not make a non-linear calculation by iterating the calculation ? 1) Add a fraction of the load (step value is user-defineable) 2) Calcu…

Started by Olivier Suire

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by Olivier Suire

Wish : save constraint and load "scenarios"

It would be nice to have an option to save constraint and load "scenarios" for the same solid so they can be retrieved easily. Expanding on…

Started by Olivier Suire

0 May 16, 2013

Solid mesh support

As a temporary solution to the issues in http://www.scan-and-solve.com/forum/topics/scan-solve-for-surface-and I think it would be sensible…

Started by Kristoffer Josefsson

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Solve a model with more than 20000 mesh

Hi Sirs, first of all, congratulations for the software. I'm very happy with the easy way of analysing. I would like to tell me how could I…

Started by Jordi Bayer Resplandis

5 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Getting section in Report?

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems it is not possible to get the section preview in Report?Getting the section works great in the Rhino…

Started by djordje

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by djordje

Frictionless Contraints

HI: Would the addition of a frictionless contraint to SnS be possible? This would mate a face to a plane and allow friction less sliding al…

Started by Bob Johansson

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Scan&Solve

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service