Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphics glitch...

Chaps -    Running the latest (very impressive) version of SNS.   I've noticed that if one changes the view from 'shaded' (as above) to 'xr…

Started by Hugo DeRrick

4 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Simon Klopp

Some suggestions with the new version!

I did some test with the new version.  Altogether, I´m very happy with this new version! You have done a quite good design work!   Some sug…

Started by Simon Klopp

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

Compact installer don´t work

Hello all!   I´ve tried to install the update of the lastest SnS on my computer, using the Compact Installer! Certainly, this is not a majo…

Started by Simon Klopp

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Simon Klopp

Problem Running Sns

Hey Everyone, I installed scan and solve, ran it once, everything worked fine... very impressive software but now when I run the sns comma…

Started by Matt Schmid

5 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Les Taylor

Another test with SnS

Hi all, Another test with SnS has done,this time model changed ,not very big,but little complicated. When solving the linear system,the pr…

Started by Richard.L

5 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

What‘s new

Hi all,You may know the S&S is invalid today, only if you update or reinstall the new version ( Version 2010.10.31.2)  Yes, I had upda…

Started by Richard.L

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

Expiration notice not working

Hi, I wanted to alert you that your beta expiration notice is not working. In previous betas before the beta expired Scan & Solve would…

Started by Roland M

2 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Roland M

Torque

Hello all!First I want to thank the team for developing this great and quite powerful plugin for the great Rhino software. I´m waiting for…

Started by Simon Klopp

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Ian Boyd

Installation error

Hi,I've just installed SnS and Rhino4 comes up with following error message:Unable to load ScanAndSolve_WIP.rhp plug-in: Dependent DLL is o…

Started by Max

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

After running 'GO!' I cannot click on 'View' or 'About' tabs

Any ideas people. after running a full 'GO!' there is not response from clicking on the other tabs. Having just wrote this I have found a s…

Started by David Hines

1 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Simon Klopp

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service