If you are a proud owner of Rhino 5 running on a powerful 64 bit machine, you deserve to experience the power and flexibility Scan&Solve 2013 - the latest and most powerful combination of Scan&Solve tools available yet. Numerous advanced features and improvements in Scan&Solve 2013 include:
- built-in support for SnSMesh and SnSScript
- single SnS command to any solid geometry (polysurfaces, lightweght extrusions, meshes) within Rhino;
- real-time visualization of solution progress in the original SnS solver;
- new alternative powerful solvers from Intel:
- DSS - a direct solver delivers speed by using more memory
- ISS - an iterative solver that may often improve performance
- increased resolution to maximum of 500,000 elements;
- settings tab and additional controls;
- numerous performance improvements and bug fixes.
Best of all, you can experience Scan&Solve 2013 WIP right now at no additional cost. This WIP is available immediately to all licensed and evaluation users of Scan&Solve. The current version will operate until June 21, 2013. Follow this link to download.