Another wish that can really detonate SnS (at least for me):
- the ability to link a function, a value or a slider in GH and one result in SNS
- conditions that must be satisfied (in that link) or reached with a reiteration of solvings.
For example, in GH there's a slider (or a value) that defines the thikness of or the height of a beam, and I link it with the Total Deflection in SnS, with the condition that it must be smaller than |10|mm.
Here's an idea of the cycle:
- you pick up your bicycle and go for dinner after completing the GH definition(finally)
- SnS solves the first geometry
- if the deflection is, for example, |12|mm SnS increases the height of the beam by 10% (in GH)
- Sns solves again the new beam finding a deflection of |9|mm
- work done.
- otherwise SnS increases again by 10%, until the condition is satisfied.
You can finally kiss your kids and go to bed with your wife, before midnight :)