Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scan&Solve for Rhino 6

Hello Michael and Vadim, Any news when it is ready? Over here I am promoting S&S more and more in the marine industry. For now not the…

Started by Gerard Petersen

1 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Michael Freytag

Object balance simulation

Hello everybody, I'm a new subscriber and relatively new user of "SnS".. I really hope you can help me out here!! I need to simulate the ba…

Started by Michele Daneluzzo

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Michael Freytag

Model a simply supported Ramp

Guys,      I find Scan and Solve very easy and intuitive to use. However, modeling a simply supported structure is very counter intuitive.…

Started by Abin P

3 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Goldy Kumar

how much hard drive space?

Wondering if there is a rule of thumb for how much hard drive space is required - maybe by the grid resolution or something? I'm working on…

Started by Mike Calvino

3 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Michael Freytag

simulation not finishing?

Any idea why a simulation would not resolve?  I have run this same scenario a number of times before without issue.  Now it gets to 99% and…

Started by Mike Calvino

2 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Aryavrit Travels

specifying units in Material property table in reports

Is there a way to specify the units that are listed in the Material Property Table?  I input properties in the Custom material in IPS, but…

Started by Mike Calvino

3 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Michael Freytag

WIP materials library not keeping values

I am working with the BETA and I have input a number of materials, Stainless steels AISI 316L Sheet, Plate, & 317L Sheet & Plate. …

Started by Mike Calvino

1 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Michael Freytag

Large, thin members, Resolution issue?

I am trying to analyze a thin-member waffle structure.  The overall size is approx. 20'x30', but it is made up (initially) of 20ga. steel s…

Started by Mike Calvino

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Will Sixel

How I do convergence test on STL file ?

Well, I am doing the structural analysis on STL file when I am going to Convergence test, is say that polygon error and it is not extruded…

Started by V Phanindra Bogu

7 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by V Phanindra Bogu

hogging and sagging

I try to calcultae the strength of keel beam But first I have to find the loads and that depends of loads of hogging and sagging. Also it…

Started by Ron de Vos

3 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Thomas Brandwijk

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service