Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Michael Freytag's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello George, Scan&Solve doesn't do anything special beyond what Rhino functiona…"

Michael Freytag replied Dec 9, 2014 to Selected object is not a valid solid object

3 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Hello Ian, Your understanding of the notation is correct. Stress XY is the stress on…"

Michael Freytag replied Nov 7, 2014 to Stress XX, XY etc.

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Boyd

"Tom, It sounds like you want to skip certain regions (i.e. neighborhood of restraint…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 17, 2014 to FEA Results Domain

1 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Hello Tom, Would you want this in the report, or would a simple message in the UI be…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 15, 2014 to Small Wish: Time of run

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Tom D.

"Hello Filipe, If you are feeling adventurous you could excise the cross-section appe…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 6, 2014 to bake section

4 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Filipe Natalio

"Filipe, Scan&Solve does not have the ability to bake the section.  How would you…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 6, 2014 to bake section

4 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Filipe Natalio

"If the grid is connected, the physics of the simulation are connected as well. So to…"

Michael Freytag replied Jul 12, 2014 to Resolution

1 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Hello Paul, I've never seen this before.  It has the appearance (but not exactly) of…"

Michael Freytag replied Jun 11, 2014 to Partial model results

1 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Hello Jacek, That looks like it should work fine, there is still some resistance to…"

Michael Freytag replied May 8, 2014 to Restraints: How to model a hinge support point?

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by Jacek Godlewski

"Hello Jacek,   I'll work up an example for applying rotational restraints using a ge…"

Michael Freytag replied May 7, 2014 to Restraints: How to model a hinge support point?

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by Jacek Godlewski

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service