Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Michael Freytag's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Roland, I found the bug in the installer code. We had it set to install for both V4…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 29, 2010 to Scan and Solve tries to load in Rhino V3

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Roland M

"We've received information from McNeel & Associates on handling these new object…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 25, 2010 to SNS not wokring on Lightweight Extrusion Objects

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Roland M

"Ma, What OS are you using? When you select [Report...], you should be presented wi…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 7, 2010 to There is something wrong with the concrete material failure criterion

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Hrvoje, Try the latest version (2010.10.6). In this version I've added extra checks…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 7, 2010 to SnS crash

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

"I've corrected the problem with the computation of danger level and have uploaded an…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 6, 2010 to There is something wrong with the concrete material failure criterion

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Freytag

"The problem appears to be related to using units of mm. I'll look into it. Thank you…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 6, 2010 to There is something wrong with the concrete material failure criterion

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Freytag

"Tomas, The ability to sample the solution at a specified point on the boundary will…"

Michael Freytag replied Oct 5, 2010 to Measure stress levels

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ma SD

"The View tab is only active if there is something to view. Hit the [Go!] button to c…"

Michael Freytag replied Sep 30, 2010 to Update not working and comments

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Hossein Motevalli

"John, Sorry about the annoying popup. That's a built-in feature that had completely…"

Michael Freytag replied Sep 30, 2010 to Update not working and comments

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Hossein Motevalli

"Can you show us the material, restraints, and loads you've specified?"

Michael Freytag replied Sep 14, 2010 to Can any one explain this....?

5 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Liam Woolley

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service