Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Wish List (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SnS + Grasshopper

Another wish that can really detonate SnS (at least for me):- the ability to link a function, a value or a slider in GH and one result in S…

Started by Cristian Luca Atzori

4 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Liam Woolley

Multiple load cases solve

I mainly use IDEAS as a FEM. It works fine with relatively simple structures like a ship hull. The nice feature in it is that we can easily…

Started by Mael

3 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

SnS on Rhino for Mac OS X

any plans to include SnS onto the Mac build?   Keep on the good work.   Mael

Started by Mael

0 Sep 30, 2010

Rotational Load Case

I am designing a turbine and the principle load case is the centrifugal force. Could you add this feature with 2 inputs, rpm and the axis o…

Started by Dr Peter Murdoch

0 Sep 30, 2010

Buckling Analysis

It could be fine!if SNS adds the buckling analysys function. the failure of a compression member has to do with the strength and stiffness…

Started by Ma SD

0 Sep 24, 2010

CFD Analysis

Just thinking about how with minimal effort, S&S is able to predict stresses that are comparable to traditional FE packages. Now how co…

Started by William Tiu

0 Aug 31, 2010

Volume regions for grid resolutions

It could be great if I could define separately the resolution of volume regions. Example: If a have a vessel I'd like to define an accurate…

Started by Matteo Pellizzoni

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Post processing

I miss some functionalities like:   - fringed texture ("continuos" one is not easy to "read") - sections - point or surface query

Started by Matteo Pellizzoni

0 Aug 29, 2010

Loads and other physics

Here are some of my interests:   1] applying nonuniform loads to edges and faces 2] modeling layered composite materials, each layer being…

Started by Greg Hasko

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Matteo Pellizzoni

Chromoly 4130

I'd like to request the above material. I could probably look up the properties and edit the db myself, but I'm not really qualified to eve…

Started by James Carruthers

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by William Tiu

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service