Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Wish List (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Restraint in 1 direction

This plug in looks very promissing and usefull.   I would like to be able to limit the restraint, not only to x,y,z direction, but also to…

Started by Arthur Peltzer

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arthur Peltzer

SnS in Construction

Although i feel, that SnS goes primary to the other branch than construction, even so i can ask, if Your SnS could include:The first thing,…

Started by Lubos Polak

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lubos Polak

force-displacement, multi-material, pretighening-load

As wished the multiple materials, comes to me now,The  cylinder,the inside red component was embedded when casting.Pls see the pics as bell…

Started by Richard.L

0 Dec 6, 2010

Wish : user-definable danger level graph

The ideal danger graph for me is the one found in SolidWork's plug-in "Cosmos Express" which is now called "Simulation Express".The zones w…

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Simon Klopp

Rolling of structure

Hi, I'm an undergraduate and there's this project that I'm currently trying to, if possibly, 'roll' a structure. Is there any way in doing…

Started by Leong Choy Kwan

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leong Choy Kwan

Current version

It would be convenient to add the current version number to the "About" page.Great add in!!

Started by Phil Arnold

0 Nov 16, 2010

Hydrostatic Pressure

Hi there,I am a dam designer and I am interested in having an option for hydrostatic pressure (lineary distributed pressure).How difficult…

Started by Rossen Petrov

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Rossen Petrov

Unroll Srf With Embedded stress info

Greetings! I am trying to produce a structural diagram similar to the infamous CCTV diagram- that of an unrolled skin with highlighted stre…

Started by benjamin jenett

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Import Stl from Optical-Scan

Hi, I'm very interested in your superb plug-in. I work whit FEM and optical-scanned data. I ask if the plugin can import the file .stl. As…

Started by Emanuele Andalo'

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Emanuele Andalo'

Exporting model with SnS stress texture for 3D printing

Dear Developers   [Writing this out again as the first version, with image attached, doesn't seem to have uploaded. If is has, please disre…

Started by Ian Boyd

2 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ian Boyd

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service