Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Solved by Scan&Solve (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring

I thought I would test the ability of scan& Solve on a simple object.  A spring with a lower mass of steel and the same mass on top.  I…

Started by John Fourie

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Scan&Solve

Crossbeam for a 24 ft trailerable trimaran

(Posted for Jody Culbert)I just sent  the whole series of screenshots that I had sent to the client to help him understand the dynamics inv…

Started by Scan&Solve

0 Oct 3, 2010

Thin shell

How does SnS works when a model is made solely of surfaces and not volumes (typically, a hull of a ship and its bulkheads where the thickne…

Started by Mael

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

About the tube detail

Hi : It is a great powerful tool!I have been waiting a long time for this!!! thank you very much!! there are some red point at the middle…

Started by Ma SD

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Ma SD

S&S vs Straus7 vs ANSYS

Hi,Finally I have found some time to make a small SnS test. I have taken the steel part from my last post and checked it in Straus7. The br…

Started by Hrvoje Petrovic

13 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

Load cell preliminary design

Here is an example of a preliminary design (made with SpaceClaim) of a (shear) load cell, tested with Scan&Solve. To complete the test…

Started by Matteo Pellizzoni

0 Aug 28, 2010

Academic Examples

I attach two examples that are frequently used in engineering courses. The first one relates to an asymmetric beam where the end rotation i…

Started by William Tiu

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by William Tiu

Bicycle disc brake

This is a  disc brake I developed in 2009, painfully calculated with other software with many mesh problems and finally tested in several d…

Started by Cristian Luca Atzori

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

Security Cage

This 'cage' is a security barrier for an underground parking garage. The 'blocks' shown are intended to represent a climber's feet. I just…

Started by Ernest McCrank

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service