Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

Solved by Scan&Solve (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Framework boat & train

Hi,I send you my last exercise I have done,with a framework simulating the hull of a boat or a passenger car in aluminum workers.I could no…

Started by Germano Pecoraro

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Richard.L

Mesh maked by "bake"

I donť know, if  i'm alone with this problem: makong a bake with defected solution isn't problem, but when i could save my work, whole Rhin…

Started by Lubos Polak

5 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Michael Freytag

A simple test of the classical Knob

As title,a simple test of the classical Knob! Yes ,i simplified the torque by loading vector force against each,                          …

Started by Richard.L

0 Dec 12, 2010

A simple test with my cylinder--2

The same model,with the same conditions.When you clip the resolution button,get more elements.  The solutions are different,sometimes the d…

Started by Richard.L

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

A simple test with my cylinder--3

Finally, i have some time to continue my cylinder test series as expected. Here‘s the simple test, compared between Abaqus and S&S. The…

Started by Richard.L

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

a simple buckle test

A simple buckle model,can be solved easily by using S&S,of course.But if when the deformation come to self penetration,what will the S&…

Started by Richard.L

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

3rd semester architecture exam FAUM - Multimedia course - using scan and solve in concrete structures

http://multimediosfaum.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/entrega-examen-multimedios/

Started by mario vergara

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by mario vergara

Solid versus hollow test with Rhino design

My latest project contains a retractable roof (www.villo.nl). Now it is an interesting question what the z-displacement is just before it i…

Started by Gerard Petersen

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Richard.L

A simple test with my cylinder--1

Hi, First of all,thanks very much for the great jobs! This is my first test ,but looks great! Pls see boundary conditions and thedisplace…

Started by Richard.L

0 Nov 27, 2010

Symmetry test of sphere on plate

Thank you first of all for the Spring model which is a great tutorial and good starting point!I have been experimenting with SnS trying to…

Started by Nigel Eastwood

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Vadim Shapiro

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service