Scan-and-Solve for Rhino

Simulate Early, Simulate Often... In Rhino

General (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

un-warping warped plastic parts

Hi Scan-and-Solve community, I work with 3d scans of plastic parts in a manufacturing quality and inspection environment.  The scans of re…

Started by Aaron Everman

10 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Michael Freytag

Stress visulasation

I've lost my colored stress visulasation in Rhino. Were did I go wrong?

Started by Rinus Bos

13 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Will Sixel

Contour Color is not Visible

Hello, I have problem after I'm installed Rhino SNS demo mode until 7 day, I tried to calculate a simple model but the color  in the resul…

Started by Arief

1 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Arief

color output

sorry for a newby question but how do you save output, in a form other than the stock report? seems like every time I try to save image or…

Started by chris white

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Ben Mihelich

How do I simulating skin and frame stresses on a submerged neutral buoyancy cylinder?

In general terms what constraints are necessary to simulate skin and frame stresses on a submerged  neutral buoyancy cylinder?

Started by David Joseph Stafford

0 May 12, 2016

Temporary academic license of Scan&Solve

I mailed you for the Temporary full academic license with my university ID card and other details on January 9,2016, but didn't receive any…

Started by Saiushmey Nangia

0 Feb 28, 2016

Need help for activation

Hello, I purchased a copy of SNS in july 2013 Now I have formatted the pc and had to reinstall all the software, included SNS, but I lost m…

Started by Alessandro Chessa

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Alessandro Chessa

mast trough deck

The deck is an important part to support the mast. How can I put the restraints on decklevel?  Ron

Started by Ron de Vos

5 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Ron de Vos

Error installing SnS WIP

Hello, I get the following error installing SnS WIP: I have the educational license and that works fine...

Started by leslie dean brown

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by leslie dean brown

Error when trying to activate evaluation period

When I try to start the evaluation period of SnS I get an error message saying:Unable to activate evaluation.Unexpected error (-11134). The…

Started by andreas fardal

3 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by V Phanindra Bogu

RSS

FOLLOW SCAN&SOLVE

© 2024   Created by Michael Freytag.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service